TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US.
- Accommodation will only be booked once a completed booking form and 50% deposit is received. Accommodation is only confirmed once written confirmation from Kwamahla Loge is received.
- Failure of the customer to arrive, or cancellations made 0 to 14 days prior to the agreed arrival date, forfeit 100% deposit.
- Cancellations made 15 to 28 days prior to the agreed arrival date forfeit 75% of the deposit or 25% of the booking quote value, whichever the greater.
- Cancellations made 29 days or more prior to the agreed arrival date forfeit 50% of the deposit or 25% of the booking total, whichever is the greater.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, Kwamahla Lodge and Conference Centre will refund the applicable amount as determined by the cancellation terms of the establishment, within 5 working days.
- Kwamahla Lodge and Conference Centre levies a 10% administration fee on any refunds processed. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, additional bank charges will be levied.
- The client shall be responsible for any damage caused to the allocated rooms, furnishings, utensils and equipment therein, by any act or omission of the client or guests/employees of the client.
- ‘We regret’ but any person misbehaving because of over-indulgence of alcohol or any other narcotic substance will be asked to leave the premises immediately after settling the account in full.
- For overnight visitors the check in time is 14h00 and check out time 10h00.
- Neither Kwamahla Lodge nor any person acting on behalf of Kwamahla Lodge shall be liable in respect of any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, death or any inconvenience to any person or his/her luggage or any personal property whether caused by negligence or not.
- It is the guest's responsibility, where applicable, to arrange for their passports, visas, vaccinations and inoculations. Kwamahla Lodge will not accept any responsibility for medical claims.
- No excessive loud music—please respect other guests and the tranquillity of nature.
- Vehicles to be parked in designated parking areas only— please do not park on the grass.
- Please inform Management if you will be arriving after 20:00 —the gates are locked for your security.
- Camp-fires are at the discretion of management, depending on the weather conditions. We need to prevent veld fires.